Terms of Service
The operators of this site are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained therein, because all of the published reports of companies, Agencies or individuals are set. Basically liability claims against the operator for damage caused by the use of the contents of the server damage is excluded, when part of the operator no intentional or gross negligence. The operator assumes no guarantee or liability for accessibility or access quality or the type of display. This portal is automated via foreign service portal, as Connektar or Rss Feeds.
The liability to RSS fees can be found here : https://www.telemedicus.info/article/2313-BGH-entscheidet-ueber-Haftung-fuer-RSS-Feeds.html
The user assures, to transmit any material, the Third violations of their rights or violates statutory provisions.
It is not allowed images with the following content upload:
- images, that infringe rights of third parties
- images, that infringe copyrights
- images, other people insult
- Images with illegal content
Responsible for the content (images, files, Text, etc.) the pages, only the person, of the contents were transmitted. The contents are checked by us neither for accuracy and / or illegality or in any other form or censored. www.inar.deist neither in case of violation of a law nor a copyright or other offense on the part of a user actionable. This applies to both publicly available data (such as. WWW), as well as to private data (such as. Email).
Each user is responsible for the content, will be used on his access with our service, and is responsible therefore www.inar.de free of any responsibility.
All shown offers are non-binding.
(1) The term of the Terms of INAR begins with the announcement of the access to the customer and is valid for an indefinite period. The minimum duration of the contract is one month. Unless otherwise agreed, the contract by both parties may within a period of 2 Weeks are terminated at the end of the month.
(2) This does not affect the parties' right to immediate termination for good reason. Cancellations are only valid if made in writing.
(3) ADENION has the right to terminate without notice for good cause, especially, if the customer repeatedly violated contractual obligations, including in this Treaty, has failed in particular in §4 mentioned duties or if he has made deliberately false information when registering, or when a situation occurs due to customer behavior, in which the service ADENIONs or ADENION themselves are unacceptable risks (z.B. Breach of criminal law or concrete suspicion of such an). For good cause ADENION is entitled, to block the access authorization with immediate effect. As long as access is blocked, the customer is exempt from paying the monthly base price. In case of justified, immediate termination are already deducted fees paid and not repaid.
The editors can delete individual posts or block user without giving reasons.
As a provider of an Internet service is in accordance with § 7 1 TMG responsible for our own content on these pages under the general law. After § 8 to 10 TMG we are not obligated as a provider, to monitor the transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances, which refer to an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws will not be affected. A liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. We commit ourselves known are to be removed immediately from such violations, this content.
References and links
We assume no liability for third party content, as our offer contains links to external websites, over which we have no control. The provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of any Linked Site. Upon notification of violations, we will immediately remove such links.
By logging in or www.inar.de. the setting of press releases you consent, that your specified data, in particular your e-mail address is stored. They continue to agree, to receive email from us. We assure you, not to disclose your information to third parties and allow you to always log off. The collection of any personal data (such as name, Address or email addresses) be collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. The use of offers and services is, as far as possible, always possible without providing personal information. We point out, that data transmission over the Internet (z.B. when communicating via e-mail) security gaps. A complete protection of data against third party access is not possible. The use of published under the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the sites expressly legal steps in case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails, in front.
Legal validity of the AGB / Disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the offer of www.inar.de. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal, not completely correspond or no longer, the remaining parts of these Terms remain in their validity and in their content unaffected. The operators reserve the right to, these terms and conditions if necessary. to change.
The operator reserves the right, z.B. to change the terms and conditions with changed legal or expand, without the rest of the content will lose its validity.